1 gallon of VS-1000 concentrate = 12.8 gallons of disinfecting fluid
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BASED DISINFECTANT
- No Toxicity
- No Asthmagens
RECOMMENDED LOCATION USE:
- Hotels & Motels
- Retail Stores
- Cruise Ships
- Nursing Homes
- Office Buildings
- Locker Rooms
DRY TIME FOR TYPICAL SPRAY APPLICATION WITH CK SPRAY EQUIPMENT
Typically, VS-1000 dries within 2-5 minutes depending upon climate, air condition, humidity, etc.
*Can achieve longer wet time with over-saturation application.
When using VS-1000, allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes to kill HIV-1, Norovirus, and Feline Calicivirus. Allow a 10 minute contact time for all other organisms claimed.*
*Refer to the VS-1000 label for additional organisms
NOTE: ALWAYS USE PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT WHEN SPRAYING DISINFECTING FLUIDS.
BEST PRACTICES: VS-1000 is ideal for use with CK Disinfecting Machines.
To protect yourself and others while using VS-1000, we advise you to take the following precautions:
- Wear goggles, basic utility mask, and gloves when handling VS-1000. Disinfecting Concentrate, including when making dilutions.
- After using VS-1000, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before eating or preparing food, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or going to the restroom.
- Do NOT spray around food or drink. VS-1000 is harmful if swallowed.
- If VS-1000 Disinfecting Concentrate contaminates clothing, remove immediately and wash thoroughly before reuse.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.